How do I pay for Open Access?

When you have a paper where you wish to pay for open access (=online open) then send an email to this customer service address: cs-onlineopen [at] wiley [dot] com - with the following information:

Tell them you need an Ecography article invoiced for OnlineOpen. Please be sure to provide as much information as possible about the article, including:

Article title, article ID, DOI, author name and email, and, if available, billing information.